Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Friends

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway."
- Jerome Cummings

We are so cool it's not even describable! Ha!







Left to right.. Me, Camille, Raquel and Bekah. These are the little valley girls I grew up with. Rebekah and I prob go the furthest back when I used to go over to her house in kindergarten and eat nachos, watch Mary Poppins (and dance to the chimney part) and play. I finally got to meet up with them again at Camille's wedding shower hosted at my casa by my mom and I. Camille is getting married June 11.. :( It's so weird to think that all my friends are getting married, they all seem so young!!

This is the Pantoner crew. These guys have been my best friends/family growing up through the years. They are the wildest, craziest bunch of kids around, and that's why we are such good friends. This picture was taken in Jackson Hole at the Bar J Wranglers. We got bored waiting around for the show so we decided to take some schweet pictures!

7 comments:

Steph said...

Awww!! I love your blog my friend!! Those pictures of you and Alex really are super cute :) Love them!! Well, it's been way too long, I didn't think us not working together could tear us apart :( hehe.. Well, just wanted to drop you a line!! Love your blog! And you of course!!

Liv said...

I'm a stalker. Yes.

I saw your link on Alex's blog, so I had to stop by :)

Thanks for not making fun of my ghetto pink house when you guys stopped by the other day. You're nice.

Alex said...

That was a funny thing you did at that reception. I mean knocking over two little 8 year old girls to catch the bouquet, now that's classy. You know how to have fun and that's why I like ya.

Angie said...

You're supposed to TELL me when you have a blog. It's my new addiction! Way cute, by the way. You are so artistic. Maybe you should be going to school for photography. I'm going to link to your blog from mine if that's cool. Let me know if it's not. Talk to you soon!

Brett, Dany and family said...

I am so glad that you have a blog so I can stay in touch! Mine is brettanddanyle.blogspot.com. Fun pics!

Nicole Burton said...

ROO!! I didn't know you had this? I am a sneaky devil searching you out on my own! I love to see what you are up to since we see eachother not so much! Thanks for house sitting and all you do for Jake and I. Max says hi... sort of :) Mind if a link you?

Linds said...

Rand,
I found your blog through Angies! Darling. You are so funny. I have to agree with Alex, you did knock over quite a few other little girls and pretty much shattered their wee little hearts of one day becoming blissfully wed!
I am sure Chris and Keesha will come to terms with it soon! Love Ya!