Heres our little mohawk baby.. hee hee. This is what goes on when we have the kids while mom and dad are out of town! I had to get ready for work so I sat her in the sink and this is what became of it! :)
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago
Heres our little mohawk baby.. hee hee. This is what goes on when we have the kids while mom and dad are out of town! I had to get ready for work so I sat her in the sink and this is what became of it! :)
Posted by Randi Patch at 8:58 PM
6 comments:
Love the hair! I am surprised she sat there for you.
See, she's not COMPLETELY bald :)
Randi Burton! Hey it is Steph Mitton (now Hess). I found your blog somehow and thought I would say hello! I haven't seen ya in forever! You look cute as always!
Holy crap she is adorable! I love the hairdo! LOL!
Hey Randi!! I Miss everyone so much i wish that we were all still playing soccer again.. Im glad you found my blog i miss talking to you. So This guy on the mission are you marrying him when he gets home??? How come markie doesnt have a blog?? Tell her i said hi. Write me lots! Sash
Haha love it!! I love your babysitting adventures, you are the best auntie EVER!!
Post a Comment