Wednesday, April 21, 2010

FieldTrippin






Yesterday we went on a field trip to Young Living in Mona. Yup, we drove over an hour to the middle of no where, to go to an essential oil farm. It really was pretty interesting, just a long ways away.

These are some fun girls I have recently gotten to know a lot better at school, and I love them to death! They are always so fun and positive, and way easy to get along with. Jaden and I have started matching outfits on Saturdays, only because we have the same jacket, Toms, and of course the same shirt from school.. The skinny jeans are just an added bonus.. Well, naturally when you plan to be dorks and dress the same, people start noticing when you look like you matched when you aren't wearing your shirts, and that's exactly what happened on the field trip. Ya know, we are just cool like that.

2 comments:

Tayva said...

I'm always curious about that place when we drive south but have never been, so I want to hear all about it! ("oil" about it?!-whatever!) And the photos are fun, too; friends make all the difference! Love to you! p.s. Are those 'stocks' at the essential oils place? Are those for people who don't buy enough lavender?? Intriguing . . . .

Liv said...

Aren't you cute?!

Thanks for visiting my blog and making me feel like a pretty pregnant lady. Girls with expanding stomachs need all the positive reinforcement they can get!