People never cease to amaze me! A girl from school and I, had a little date night, and when we finally got to our car after the movie, we found this (see picture above)! I was soo frustrated with this stupid person who had parked so ridiculously close to me! I only had about a foot in front of me to pull out too! Luckily they didn't hit me, or I would have been soo mad! Dumb person.
Now, to picture #2.. Who knows how to even explain this one. Rich and I were driving to dinner one night, and happened upon this one. People kill me. I have to say though, I hope everyone was okay, but seriously?!
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago


2 comments:
Ya, there are some seriously dumb people out there. How are you? We need to get together with Abby and do lunch sometime.
wow...retards...that is all I have to say. and the bottom picture, what in the world, how is that even possible??
Post a Comment