Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pass or Fail??

PASS or FAIL, that is the question??!! I woke up this morning, made my way down to the testing center, and took my State Board Written test.. which, you should know, I am not actually done with school quite yet, but I wanted to get this out of the way because September is going to be crazy busy. Well, I spent a good 35ish minutes taking this glorious test, and..........



























I PASSED!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!

3 comments:

Tayva said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so proud of you and (hope you'll forgive me) but I'm not surprised! Way to go! 35 minutes?! Amazing. What a great thing to have behind you--WooHoo, indeed!

Brian said...

WOO HOO RANDI-ROO!!!!!
Congratulations Randall! I know you were nervous about this exam, but none of us are surprised that you passed it. In fact, we'd be surprised if you didn't set a record for the best score anyone has ever had with that test! We're very excited for you, and especially excited for us because now we get you back! School-schmool, it's time to party!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!! I knew you would do it! I'm so happy for you. The worst part is over! After September you will go out and rock as an amazing esthetician; curing skin conditions, revitalizing, relaxing, and invigoration people one client at a time. Good job!