Rich and I took a jaunt down to Decades this afternoon. Can I just say, this store is so entertaining; it is like going to a vintage D.I., but, a more organized and entertaining D.I.
If you are looking for some good Halloween props or ideas or costumes, you need to check out this store. The prices vary on everything, so plan on spending a little more than you would at D.I.
While there, Rich found this sweet leather belt with MY name on it (as documented below). I couldn't help but whip out the camera, because when do you ever find the name Randi, spelled correctly, on a leather belt! Considering how they never even spell it correctly on those key chains, I was in total shock! Love this crap!
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago





3 comments:
That belt is sweet. I hope to see you rocking it with your ensemble at Creede's party!
Please tell me you bought the belt. And that was your first time to Decades? Seriously? Oh honey, we need to go...I LOVE that place.
Julia-- That was not my first time there, and I totally thought of you in the store. I didn't buy the belt.. I knew I wouldn't ever wear it, and it would just end up going to DI. A picture is good enough for me.
Post a Comment