
For YW's, I had to help come up with a class activity, and this is what I chose.. fall cupcakes. I found the idea in one of my cupcake books, and thought it looked like a fun idea. You get real maple leaves, clean them with warm water, and then paint different colors of molding chocolate on them. Put them in the fridge for 5 minutes, and then carefully peel the leaf off the back. For the acorn, you soften carmels in the microwave for 10 seconds, mold into an acorn shape, put brown chocolate on top, and dip in brown sprinkle things. That sounded like a bunch of rambling, sorry. The girls enjoyed doing them, and they all turned out really cute. Let me know if you want to make them, and have any questions. Happy Fall/Winter!!
1 comments:
Aw, cute girls and cute cupcakes! I want to try. Hmmm, I need a kitchen. Can you handle that, Santa?
Post a Comment