Friday, April 22, 2011

Easters

Easters!! Yes, EasterS. It is going to be here so soon, and boy did I spend the day preparing for it! haha
We are doing the annual easter egg hunt tomorrow at my uncle's, and we were in charge of making desserts. No way we are going to just bring store-bought cookies-- we are making and decorating our very own Easter cupcakes! Just letting the creative juices flow, making those butterflies, flowers, caterpillars, etc. I don't know if you know this, but you can make awesome flowers from Marshmallows. Who knew!?
The fun didn't end there though-- my sister invited a few friends over, and we got our egg decorating on (me and all the kids).  I bet you didn't know that you could paint your eggs with a 24k Gold! Yes, it is true. You can buy the sweet kit at Smith's or wherever. Sweetest thing ever!







4 comments:

Tayva said...

Okay, I'm so impressed with the Easter treats and the amazing golden eggs! (the Easter Goose??!) How do I score an invite to the hunt next year?! XOXO

Brittany said...

You are really amazing, so creative and talented!

Jewels said...

Stoppit with the goldy eggs! I'm super jelly. My Smith's or wherever didn't have that kit...I need to find one and hoard it for next year!

Lindsey & Tony said...

SO FUN and I'm sure delicious!