Rich and I are always looking for fun shows to watch at night, and since we couldn't find anything on Netflix, we decided to take Jess and Marty's recommendation and watch Downton Abbey. They kept telling us how entertaining and good it was, but we did the normal "yeah, we'll have to watch it sometime.." thing. Well, I am happy to say, we finally watched it, and LOVE it!! It's surprising how fun it really is. There were plenty of times we would have to push pause and discuss. I know, we are ridiculous! But seriously, if you need something fun to watch at night, you have to see this! There are only 7 episodes, a little under an hour long, so it's totally perfect! Let me know what you think
1 comments:
Okay, just finished the 7 episodes and I'm hooked. Is this a BBC series? I am ready for the next episode...
Post a Comment