I got a little ahead of myself and started making Valentines tags for my Visiting Teachies gifts. Good thing it's still January, which means that I am behind for this month, and ahead for next month. This is great progress considering that last month was the first time I have gone this year.. Whoops.
I was pretty proud of how cute they turned out, so I am blogging it. Boring I know, but here you have it. I googled Victorian Valentines, and found the first image. Then I glued it onto these tags I got from the scrapbook store, and then added some Martha Stewart glitter to the leaves. TADA.
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago



2 comments:
Okay--I LOVE these. They are simple and very awesome, and look GREAT! I'm always wanting to do Valentine-ish things and can't quite get into the mood until it's too late. Thanks for the post! XOXOX
Love your ideas. I steal them frequently so keep the posts coming...
Post a Comment