Thursday, June 26, 2008

DIP n' DOTS & the REAL game

Markie and I had the privilege to go to the Real vs New England game last Saturday for a little girls night out. We at dinner at Noodles and Co and then headed over to the game. We were on row 19 at the half time and it was a blast. It's always nice when your girlfriends boyfriend has to work nights on the weekend cuz then you get a little free time to play with old friends. We endured the long trip down to Salt Lake it my burning hot car. The air conditioner decided not to work randomly and so we would have to roll down the windows on the freeway just to get some air. It was so hot outside that all the wind did was dry out the sweat lol. It probably didn't help that I got burned that day at the pool, so I already felt a hundred degrees warmer.

In the picture above we are enjoying our delicious dip n' dots that we had to wait til half time to get because we were so stuffed from dinner.



This is a picture of the field at half time and of course, my delicious dip n' dots front and center.





Look how cute they are, I couldn't resist not taking a picture of them and posting it. hee hee

Tim and his brother have season tickets over on the north side behind the goal and decided to sneak over and come sit by us during the game. They were very entertaining, which was good because the game was good, but it wasn't as intense as I thought it would be.


One last picture of me and Markie posing.. ya we are cool like that. We go way back and just started hanging out again and its been super fun. That night on the way home we jammed out to Spice Girls and N'Sync lol. I am lucky to have such a good girlfriend.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Randi! I didn't even know you had a blog until today I saw it on steph's. I never see you anymore since you don't work at Ridgeline and I only work there 2 hours a week!....I LOVE Dip'n Dots! I haven't had them in forever....I didn't even know they were still around!

Angie said...

I must say I'm a sucker for dip n dots! Good choice.