Friday, June 27, 2008

Hammocking

My mom found this hammock recently when she was picking up garage sale stuff for the annual garage sale for our ward and brought it home. Mason and Kennedi were both staying for a few nights so we were the first to try it out. Mason loved to cuddle with you and just swing on it.


Here's my favorite picture of Mason just hanging out. He was so relaxed just layin in the hammock He's def a mellow kid and I am pretty sure that's why we do so well together.


Tayler finally came over last sunday and tried out the hammock so we had to get a pic of her on it as well.

Here's Mason's cute little chubby feet. He looked so cute with them crossed, I couldn't resist not getting a pic of it.

Mason looks like a little monkey holding on just vegging.. :D They are so dang cute, and are growing up so fast. I love their personalities and am so glad I have a niece and nephew as cute as them. The other night they both slept in the same room with me; Kennedi on the bed and Mason in his crib. I felt bad because they both woke up around 6 and my mom had to deal with two tired kids after I left for work.

0 comments: