Friday, August 29, 2008

Family Fiesta

Every year my uncle has us over for a family party in Logan. This year's theme was a Fiesta! We had lunch and then we did crafts with the kids, played water kickball, took family pictures and then had taco salad for dinner. It was a really fun day and I enjoyed playing with all the little kids.

Pretty sure he didn't like the raspberries too much.






Kelli had me take some family photos of them. I don't know why she thinks I can take them but here is the ending results.



I love this one of Kennedi because she kept getting frustrated and pushing her hair back but it looks like she is posing for the camera. She is such a doll.

Adam and my dad vegging after pictures were over
Chillin out on the hammock after a filling lunch

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those little kids are adorable!! I love your hair that color looks pretty on you!! :)