Today I went to Swiss Day's in Midway up by Park City. They have booths all over and tons and tons of people come from all over. It was freaking hot but it was fun to see all the crafty schtuff. A lot of it was the same but my mom got some good ideas for enrichment. These pics are on the way back to the car.. so precious lol.
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago
2 comments:
I love love Midway!! Someday, I think I want to live up there :) I've never been to Swiss Days though, looks like you guys had fun!! Those pictures you took of Kelli's family are super cute!! Oh, and we still need to go out to dinner or lunch or something for your birthday my friend!! I feel like we're all over the place since we both have busy schedules, grrr!!
Tag, your it. Check out my blog for instructions.
Post a Comment