Friday, October 3, 2008






Me and Shandra. She did the pictures for this post and all of my sister's wedding pictures. It was her first wedding by herself and she did an awesome job.



Maci and I dancing at my sister's wedding. She is such a doll.


Awww.. how cute is my dad

5 comments:

Angie said...

cute blog roo. This isn't angie!! it's Zach! I'm blogging

Brett, Dany and family said...

I saw all of the pics on her photography blog and they are awesome! I didn't realize that was your sister. Shanda definitely has realized a talent!

Shanda said...

You are beautiful little miss! Love love love the picts! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! Tell your sister Congrats!!

Linds said...

Your dad? Yes, he is absolutly DARLING!!
You are so beautiful. You looked awesome at the wedding!!
Wow, am I ever going to hang out. We see each other maybe once a year!