Monday, September 29, 2008



So, come to find out, Vegas actually has a good side to it.. lol. Rich and I stayed at his sister's house just west of the strip, and it really wasn't bad at all, and they lived in a great area. We had such a good time just hanging out and relaxing in the sun and at the malls. His sister and her family were great hosts and I had a fun time hanging out with them.





















Mid night dinner the first night we got there and then dip n' dots on Saturday night. If you know me, you know I like my ice cream :) Oh, and Rich thinks that because he can balance a spoon on his nose, it makes him look cool.. real classy lol.

1 comments:

Brett, Dany and family said...

How's the guy? Anything serious? I love the back parts of Vegas, away from all of the gambling. The Vegas temple is one of my favorites, it is beautiful and in a nice neighborhood. Who would have guessed? Are you going to Michelle's wedding?