Rich and I were driving by Liberty Park the other night on our way to dinner and saw fog in the park through the trees, so we decided to get the camera after dinner and get some great shots. It was freezing outside, but thanks to the hot chocolate and Richards warm coat, I stayed warm. I was so pretty outside and it was fun just being out.
So.. at first I was just pretending that I was going to lick the snow.
But.. one thing let to another, and I accidentally got some on my tongue! I hope I don't catch some weird disease..
This is the pond in Liberty Park. Thanks to the pro, Richard, and his great camera, he got some really pretty pictures.
Love it, love it, love it. If only winter stayed pretty like this.
4 comments:
Randall those are some cool picts! I really like them. :)
Randi hi babe! I just happened to find your blog yay! You and rich are so cute!
Hey,
We have decided to take our blog private so if you still want to be able to visit it, email me your email address to danykay@msn.com.
Thanks.
Danyle
What?!!! Now you're dating someone and you can't blog anymore? WTF?
Post a Comment