So, I realize it's been a while since I have updated my blog, but I haven't had much motivation. Plus, with the semester ending not too long ago, I was swamped with studying and finals.. blah. But, it's all over now, and I am very relieved. Here are some pics from the last few months of Rich and I and our adventures.
These are taken at a cocktail party Rich's friend had. He rented out the 23rd floor of the Wells Fargo building and had a live band, food, and a little casino room. It was pretty fun to get all dressed up and have a fun night out.
This is from the ugly sweater party we attended at his friend Cougar's house a week ago. It was quite the party and very entertaining.

3 comments:
'bout time you updated us :)
What? You posted some picts? Weird eh?
Way Nice Car, i hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment