The big topic of talk in the Patch family right now is Broncos, Scouts, and trips to Powell. They decided after they bought Marty his for his birthday at the first of the month, that they might as well go ahead and buy themselves one and go on a little outing.
So far, Marty has his Scout, Rich just bought himself a 1977 Orange Scout, and Rich's dad is still in the process of finding one. Their next big plan on the agenda is to take all of the girls with them and drive to Lake Powell this summer.
Well, today while I was looking through some pictures of this kids cars he had throughout the years, this one just so happened to be on his dream list-- so I thought, hey, this is my kinda Bronco. It's so classy!! I think that maybe the girls should just ahead and sport something like this for the Powell trip. While it will never happen, it's only nice to dream.. But shucks, maybe one day I really will rock something like this.. I mean, why not?!

4 comments:
Haha I could just see you in that car, real classy :)
I know, right? Cody is now on board, as well. I can't wait for the big trip! And yes, the girls should all get one and we'll drive to Powell with the top off. Our tops on, Scout's top off.
Nice!
Post a Comment