
Talk about a sweet day at Solitude! Rich and two of his co-workers all took the morning off, and we all went up for a few hours. The weather was so so nice and it was really warm. After the first run I knew I had a few too many layers on, and at the end of the second run, I had to shed a few. I am still learning how to carve but I get down the mountain just fine, so it worked out pretty well.

Rich didn't know I was taking this picture, but he kinda looks like he is about to go fight someone haha.



Rich and John making their sweet-bro faces.

John was the odd man out on the far left.. he was the only skier of the group today.

We attempted to do a group pic but it just didn't turn out quite so well.. Rich is kind of a struggle with the camera lol.

Jen and I... oh, and Rich in my goggles. She was the coolest ever. She just learned how to snowboard this year so it was good to go with her.
1 comments:
I freaking miss snowboarding. I haven't been in forever! So yup I am jealous.
Post a Comment