Okay, so I don't know if any of you have read this story, but it is ridiculous! This couple will travel to the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Fla., to exchange their vows in zero gravity! The couple is paying for 20 guest to attend the ceremony as well, which will cost $5,200 for each person, equally a total of $104,00!! They are such ding dongs about the whole thing. This is what the guy has to say about it... "I think we will spend some of our married life simply paying off the expense, but I think that weightlessness is probably the best metaphor for love that one can experience," Fulmore said. GAG!! As crazy and adventerous as that sounds, I am pretty sure I wouldn't want to have to deal with the 15 rollercoaster-type dives, known as parabolic arcs, which last up to 30 seconds! Lets just hope that no one gets too bad of motion sickness, or that really is going to make for a memorable wedding.
If you want to read more about their crazy story, you can go to the YAHOO home page and the article is titled: So in love they could float away: Brooklyn couple to wed in zero gravity.
Hope you enjoy this little piece of randomnes..

3 comments:
wow! I could think of plenty of other things to spend that money with.. what dorks!
Hmm; I think a read a bit about the filming of "Apollo 13" (the movie w/ Tom Hanks). They called that particular plane the "vomit comet" because they got so SICK going in and out of weightlessness. So, how is that like love? And paying it off for the rest of your life??! Weird!
So just wanted to say congrats on the wedding! I couldn't come, but I heard it was a beautiful day for ya'll! And yeah I pretty much agree with Hillary...crazy people, why take out a loan to get married. Life is already full of debt! Trust me I know ;)
Post a Comment