Monday, June 22, 2009

R&R Finally Hitched!


Wow, it's already come and gone! What a relief to finally have all the planning and craziness over with. It's been nice to finally be home and put a few things in the house together and relax. As far as the wedding went.. it was fabulous! I couldn't have asked for better weather and a more amazing guy to spend it with! We had so much help from everyone and everyone was amazing. I stole some snap shots off of my sister in laws blogs.. thanks guys :), because these are the only pictures we have so far. Our photographer Shanda was so great and so patient with us, I can't wait to see the great pictures she took! I am so glad to have Rich in my life as my husband. He really is the greatest and the sweetest ever!

Our friends had to make sure and trasht the car, which we love them for lol. Everything was just great and I wouldn't change a thing!












5 comments:

hailee said...

Cute pics randi!!!! im so bummed i had to work so i couldnt make it to your reception, but im glad the weather held!!!!! you look beautiful and happy congrats!

Steph and Brady said...

Congrats! It looks like it was beautiful! I am glad everything was perfect for you, you deserve it!

Shanda said...

Randi you are the best! Thanks for being so understanding! Love your face!

Alyssa said...

Randi you look so beautiful!love tje dress!

Jewels said...

You guys are SO darling, that day was perfect!! Love R&R...

And I still haven't forgotten that I need to make you a shirt!