Recently I got a head start on Halloween, and made myself a flag banner out of paper (will post soon), which soon lead to helping my friend with a baby shower banner, and now I am currently working on a banner for my mom's classroom with the lettering "create" on it. Last night, I got the first three pieces all glued, and decided to leave the rest to work on tonight while Rich is at work. I told Rich last night that I feel silly doing all these dumb projects, but hey, it keeps me entertained, so why not.
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago

5 comments:
I have two cars from the 70's.
You're projects are just fine.
Hey! Those are cool! Sometimes it's great to have an art project going when they're RIGHT THERE . . . XO
Those are so cute! You are so creative!
Those are great! We need to have a Halloween crafting night. We did it last year, it's epic - such a great time. When Andrea comes up we'll plan it...I'm so impressed with your fancy banners!
Dude- crafting anytime is the shizzle. I love that you love it.
Post a Comment