Rich finally got some new handlebars for his road bike the other day, and they are Sweet! He was so excited to get them, and had to put them on right away. The night he got them, we went to the bike shop and bought us some handlebar tape. He of course got white, to match, and I got a bright yellow, for my old 80's 10-speed bike. We wanted to get some fun canary yellow bar tape, but had no luck finding any. After dinner, he put the yellow tape on mine, while I attempted to scrub my dirty bike down, which didn't last long, and I am pretty sure it's going to get a nice powerbath shortly. I now have a seatless bike, with new handlebar tape.. woo hoo! Now I have the fun job of finding myself a cute little seat to match my bike! The first two pics are of Rich's bike, the second one is of all our bikes in our garage, and the rest are of my cute, dirty, 10-speed.









1 comments:
OOOH I like the yellow tape!
Post a Comment