Last Saturday was craziness!! Rich and I had quite the adventure driving around Salt Lake. Besides all the sliding around in my car, we also had quite the adventure with Oliver..
Rich and his friend have recently purchased two old 2002 BMW's, so they can part them out, and add to their current projects. Well, one of them just happened to have a nicer set of wheels than what was currently on Oliver, so we made our way up to his friends house around 9, and didn't leave until after 11. Just as we were rounding the corner from his friends house, their was a few thumping noises and BAM!! The front, drivers side wheel had completely come off, and the car started sliding. Meanwhile, I am just staying calm, no swear words (ahem), and watching the tire roll down the hill, hit a bump, fly 10 feet in the air, roll to the right into a yard, hit something, then roll to the left into another yard, eventually hitting a tree and coming to a complete stop! Oh, and did I mention how cold it was that night?!? Luckily his friend came to the rescue, and they made sure to get all the tires securely bolted, and ready to go. I don't think I was meant to be in a car that day, but sure glad we had someone watching over us.
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago

1 comments:
Ahh Randi, you are so wonderful and patient...and no where near the end of these adventures! Aren't old cars exciting?
Post a Comment