Wednesday, December 16, 2009

White, Fluffy Goodness


Their is something about these marshmallows that look so much more delectable than regular ones. I don't know if it's the shape, or the texture, but I just want to make lots of them, and melt them in my hot chocolate.. yummm. If you want to learn how to make them, you can get the recipe here

3 comments:

Tayva said...

Okay, at the risk of TMI, I love to lick the beaters (and my fingers) while making stuff---I have feared that marshmallows would be all over gooey and I would have a mess on my hands if I ever tried them. But I'm so GLAD you posted this! The photo is good enough to eat by itself and I understand the directions! Yay! I can't wait to give it a go; I have to hurry before diet season hits . . . XO

Stephanie Chugg said...

Oooo... Thanks for the idea Roo! I think I'm going to make these, dip them in chocolate and give them as part of my neighbor gifts :)

Andrea said...

I've heard this is easy and have never done it myself. Let's try over New Years, eh?