Yup, I am lame, and have disappeared from the blogging world, but their is a good explanation.. I am in school!! I am currently attending Skin Works, and am working towards getting my Master Estheticians license. Tomorrow will be the end of my second week there, and I am having so much fun. So far, we have learned how to do a European Facial, eyebrow and eyelash tinting, some waxing, pedicures, and manicures. Yesterday I did a European Facial on one of the girls models, and got excellent feedback, which meant a lot. After next week is over, I will be able to start taking appointments, so if you are ever in the area, stop in to get some work done.
My instructors are so great, and we have had a lot of fun with them. Right now, we have had two different subs because our normal instructor is on bed rest, but I am glad for the girls we have gotten. Their is a lot of giggling, joking and learning going on, which makes for a fun, learning atmosphere. It's funny how you can just meet a group of girls, and within two weeks, almost know all of their life story and feel like they are your close friends.
That is all for now, but I will report back on more fun stuff later.
0 comments:
Post a Comment