Saturday, January 16, 2010

Toilet Paper Art??


Why not get creative? These are made by an artist named Yuken Teruya  and I am totally loving this! So creative, weird, inexpensive, and why not?! What a fun way to get crafty, and not spend all the money doing it!

4 comments:

Jewels said...

Those are rad! And what if you painted the tubes before you cut them? So many possibilities...

Tayva said...

How DO people think of these things?? I need to work on my imagination skills! XO

Savanna said...

randi, i've told you before. i need help. well first i need a house that i can decorate i guess. but then you must come give me daily tutorials on all this crafty tp roll stuff. you always were the creative cousin.

Nick & Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh. I don't think you know me but we know the same people. I was just browsing through blogs and saw this post of yours and I have seen this exhibit in real life. I lived in Virginia Beach a few summers ago and it was at an art gallery there. Sorry this is so random but so crazy that you posted that, and I have actually seen it.