


Yup, I officially suck at this blogging stuff now that I am busy with school. So, my once-a-month blog is just going to have to do for a while.
Today, like every monday, is my day off. I got to watch Graham for a while, and decided that it looked like a nice day, and that I was going to take him to feed the ducks. Turns out, it wasn't so warm, and I felt bad the whole time, because I am sure he was freezing. Anyhow, we had a fun time feeding the ducks bread and walking around our church. I got a few fun pictures with my iphone camera, and decided I should make a post of it. Oh, and he really was having a good time, the picture is just very deceiving because of the cold.. :)

2 comments:
Wow, what marvelous place is that? It's so pretty! I need to take the boys up there - sometime on a Monday I'll bring them up and we'll all hang out for the day. You know, when it gets a bit warmer, of course.
Cute picts Randi! Thanks for watching him! You are always so wonderful and I really appreciate it so much!
Post a Comment