This is my cookie cell..yup, grownups need fun, sugar-filled fun, to remember the different parts of a cell. Pretty sure I only know that the pink whopper represents the nucleus, and the surrounding marshmallow represents the nucleolus... other than that, you got me. The teacher told me what to put on my cookie, and on my cookie it went. :)
This is what I am learning in school! I feel like I am back in elementary sending Rich pictures of my art projects. haha At least they are trying to switch things up a bit.. right?
Just an update on my eye.. It is feeling tons better, and I only notice that my vision is a little fuzzy sometimes (prob from the eye goop), but other than that, I am healing great! I go back in on Monday for a final check-up, so wish me luck!
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago

1 comments:
(So, what's a nucleolus?!) Love that cookie! I wish we could have had so much fun when I took biology about a billion years ago--no wonder I can't remember the cell! I'm so glad your eye is better. Love you!
Post a Comment