Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My new DIY chair




Every year, the neighborhoods around here, put out their old furniture/junk, and the city comes and picks it up. I guess it really is true that some peoples junk, is another person's treasure. haha..
Rich and I found this old, wooden chair one night while we were out walking, and decided it would make a good vanity chair replacement. With a little paint, and some new fabric, we were able to make it into something cute, and useful. Unfortunately, we only got one good pic of the chair before it was covered and painted, but just so you get an idea, it was a faded rustic red, and had an old, dirty, brown floral print for the covering.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Randi, the chair looks great! If this aesthetics thing doesn't work out, I think you could still support Rich doing this kind of stuff.

Tayva said...

Wow! That looks so awesome! I love the color and the fabric--way to go!

Stephanie said...

looks awesome! You should start a buisness!