Sunday was a baking overload! I made a ghetto birthday cake for our friend Tony. Then Rich, during church, had decided that he had a craving for doughnuts, and that he was going to make some. I have to admit, I was a little nervous about the doughnut thing, but they turned out great!! I was totally shocked!! Not that I didn't think he could do it..., but that it actually worked, and that they were good. I will have to get the recipe and post later. Just know, if you have never made doughnuts before, it's a process. You have to let it rise for an hour, then knead it, roll it out, and then cut doughnut shapes, and let rise for another hour!
3 comments:
The cake looks great and YUMMMM- I LOVE Donuts.
Ditto on the cake! And next time you guys do the donut thing? Whoa! CALL ME!!! XO
These look sooo good! I can't wait to get the recipe. Yum!
Post a Comment