Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St George

I went to St. George last weekend with my family, and the weather was beautiful! High 70's, and I even got a little tan! It's amazing what the sun can do for you-- it really can change your mood, and make you feel so much more happy. 
I went for my first road bike ride with my mom and sis in law, Angie. Everyone kept saying I was going to fall for sure, and they were all prepping me on the proper way. I can happily say that I did not fall, but I did get plenty of grease all over my leg..







More posts to come. I know I have been lacking, but there's really not much going on right now..

1 comments:

Brian said...

Randi! Welcome back! We've missed you and your blog. Now get your deadbeat husband to update his blog! St. George looks wonderful, and keep working on that tan...Lake Powell is starting to warm up!