Babies babies everywehere!! There are currently 9 women pregnant in my ward right now, and my sister in law just had her baby on Sunday. So, naturally, babies are on my mind. Of course, not that I want babies anytime soon!! So, as I have been looking for baby presents, etc., I have noticed that a lot of people are making these cute felt flower headbands. I decided to google a how to, and found a great tutorial here on icandyhandmade. She does a step by step tutorial, and it looks really easy and fun.
There is also a cute etsy site that sells them called LouandLee. A girl in my ward always has them on her little girls and I found out that it's her sister that makes them. Go check them out, they are way cute!
(Picture courtesy of icandyhandmade).
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago

1 comments:
Ah yes, Ann of LouandLee is one of my dearest friends - her stuff is amazing!
Post a Comment