Thursday, February 12, 2009

Las Vegas

Last weekend I had the opportunity of going to Las Vegas with Rich's sister-in-law, sister and mom to his other sister's house in Vegas. We did LOTS of shopping, LOTS of eating, had pedicures, and did a little late night crafting. Oh, when I say late night crafting.. I mean, we started at 10 pm and I don't think I went to bed til almost 1 am!!! Ya, pretty sure I stop functioning at around 10, so you can imagine how crafting went. Everyones looked all cute and pink and valentiney and mine.. well, let's just say, after I got my little valentine box made, craft mode had officially terminated and I got a little sticker happy.

After a long day of shopping we ended at Old Navy to stock up on flip flop, and Julia snapped this pic of us, and can I just say that I love this picture with the green couch! I think that one day I will own a sweet couch like this in my house. It was so comfy too; who knew!






Okay, so the story on the pedicures..
We went to one of those little Vietnamese places and the chick that was doing Tayva's(Rich's mom) and mines nails was Hi-Larious! She wore this dress that had SUPER high slits on both sides of her legs, and then the piece of fabric in the front was the only thing keeping us from being totally scarred while she sat spread eagle in front of us! It was the most awkward thing too cuz everytime she would file or do something with my feet, she would press right up against me so my foot was jabbing her in her breastesses!!! HA, real class!
But overall, it was a great weekend and his family is so generous and great! I really had an amazing time and got to know the girls really well. His sister Andrea was a great host and it's always fun to go down and visit her.





2 comments:

Tayva said...

Randi! What a great post of our fun trip! It was so wonderful and I'm STILL recovering---loved the big photo of that 'window of love', too! What a hoot. I miss you! XO

hailee said...

love the green couch! hope you had fun, sounds like you did.