For pre-valentines, my sister and mom put together a scavenger hunt for the men. It was at Gateway and they had to go around to diff stores and get clues to the next store, where we eventually met up with them at Tiafoon for dinner.

I did have a really nice Valentines on the 14th tho.. Rich and I went to breakfast instead of dinner, and we went to a little place called Finn's. He gave me a really pretty bracelet that I absolutely love!! It looks like Tiffany bracelets with the heart on them. It has my initial on one side of the heart, and on the other was an inside joke between us "Really Fool." I thought it was seriously the cutest thing ever! Then we just lounged around and enjoyed our Saturday together. I couldn't have asked for a better V-Day!
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago
2 comments:
Oh you love each other. So cute!! Love you little sis!
looks like fun ;)
Post a Comment