Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dinner Ideas??


So, Rich and I have been trying to cook dinner more, rather than spending money on going out to dinner. Well... you can only cook so many chicken, rice, and pasta dishes. I have never really been into cooking and don't really have any great dinner ideas. I am in desperate need of dinner ideas!! I should tell you that I don't eat fish or hamburgers, but other than that, I am pretty open to try things. I feel totally silly asking this question but I am sure that you have all been here at some point. You guessed it.. I am asking you to send me some of your favorite home-cooked recipes. You can send them to my email @ rmburton19@yahoo.com. So, put me on the top of your email contacts and keep them coming all year long! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, the colors are cool. Visit my blog and try your luck for free. Today might be your lucky day!

**********************
$$WIN BIG CASH $$.

Unlimited Free Entries!
**********************
-$50,000 Grand Prize
-Daily Winners
-No Email Required
-No Downloads
http://cashprizesonline.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

You need to get the "Favorites" cookbook. You have to order it through makeawishutah.org, but it is my favorite! :)