Random I know, but I decided about a month or so ago that I would experiment with fabric brads and make button earrings out of them, and eventually started making my own buttons. I have been selling them to random people and friends and hope to get them in a boutique either in Bountiful or Salt Lake soon. So, if you are interested in buying any, let me know. Also, if you are looking for a certain style or color, I will be happy to try and find the fabric to match!
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago
4 comments:
Oh they are looking way cute Roo!! Love them!! I need to get me some-a these :) Love the packaging by the way, cute cute design!
Randi I have a friend with a botique in Bluffdale I don't know if you would be interested in going down there?
ooh, i like. the purple flowery ones are real charmers. how much for a first cous?
so so cute! i would love to get some!
Post a Comment