Sunday, July 26, 2009

Top's Off!!


*sigh* Seriously, isn't it the coolest thing ever! Rich's friend Tony came over a few days before the 4th, and helped Rich take off the top to his Scout, and it's been so much fun. The day before the 4th, we went to Provo to drive the parade route in Rich's scout and also in his dad's. We went with Julia, Cody, Jessica, Marti, Brian, Tayva and cute grandma Adonna, and we had so much fun just riding around and goofing off. So many people lined the streets camping out for the next days parade (crazy if you ask me), so we got to show off our fun little scouts and then we took a short tour of the closing booths. I am glad that Rich found such an awesome Scout, and glad he has so much fun with it!




1 comments:

Jewels said...

Oooh, it IS so snappy without the top on. Now I need to get Cody on that...I want out Scout to be convertible, too!