Thursday, March 18, 2010

Airbrush






Today we learned how to airbrush. I did the girls airbrush makeup in the middle with the blonde hair, she did mine, and another girl did the makeup for the bottom picture. We used tape to get the straight edge, and then fishnet tights to get the dotted look. It's definitely one of those things that looks easier when the teacher is doing it, and then when you get it in your hand, it's another story. I didn't get an after shot of the makeup touch-up after I got done with her airbrush, but this gives you a good idea. 
Too bad I really would have no use for an airbrush, because after today, I am totally set on airbrushing!









2 comments:

Tayva said...

Whoa. I'm FLAT impressed---your work is awesome! (And yours looks good, too!) I've only seen it used for regular "street" foundation so the effects are amazing, but as you say, maybe a little limited; oh well! Sure looks cool. XO

Stephanie said...

You look beautiful! Very Gene Simmons of you. I'm so jealous. I never get the make up class :(