Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Skool Photog-Shoot






At my school, we get hands-on training on makeup, and then if we would like, we get to do a photo shoot at the end to get a few portfolio shots of our work. While I haven't officially started the 2 week training, I got to help out two girls from school. Last week, we went to Rich's work, and got on of our friends to take their photos. These are just a few photos that Rich shot while we were hanging out.

As for me, makeup starts tomorrow, and while I was once soo excited about it, that excitement is slowly dying.. oh the joys of going to a school FULL of DRAMATIC and CRAZY girls!haha

2 comments:

Tayva said...

Uhm---all the pictures of you are the best ones! Good luck and have fun with the next phase, then we'll order in some new MAC; whaddya say?!? XO

Jewels said...

I was just going to say that, Mom! Randi, you are a dish and a half. LOVE the pictures of you.