JUST IN: These tasted like cereal.. So, if you decided that it might be fun to try, stick to the regular rice krispies! :) That is all.
Oh, how delicious, and oh how easy. I love me some good rice krispies, and yes, I made some. Only, I did not do it with the usual mini rice krispy treats; I used the Kellogg's Jumbo Multi-Grain Krispies. They are a little different, but they get the job done. Also, I put them in a cupcake pan, to give them a cuter shape.. yup, I am a weird one. :)
Here are some fun little pics I took on my iphone in the process..





2 comments:
love the new 'mom' car...and the pictures you take of everything you are doing at school look so fun!! we really need to get together one of these days...I mean really, we live so close!
Yum. I am so with you. Homemade rice crispy treats are so dang good.
Post a Comment