Friday, July 9, 2010

Burp Cloths





I guess since my sister doesn't blog, nor does she look at my blog, it's safe to post these. Rich had to work late tonight, and I decided that I needed a project to keep myself busy. Since, my sister's shower is the day after I get back from Lake Powell, I decided to make her some burp cloths. I googled a few ideas, and found a simple way to make some cute ones.. so here you go. Their really is nothing fancy about them, but hey, it kept me entertained.
If you are bored, and want to try them out, I got the idea here.
(sorry about the pics, I am too lazy to take the pics on an actual camera, so these, like all my pics I blog, are from my iphone)

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Those are SO cute, Randi! I make burp cloths all the time, they are a snap. I just made some onesies, too...I need to do it more often.

Tayva said...

Those are great! Love the fabrics . . . .XO

Steph and Brady said...

You are so cute! I love all of the fun things you make!