Thursday, July 8, 2010

When does it stop?!

You guessed it, and if even if you didn't, now you know-- it's Mid-Term testing week! Technically my test is on Tuesday, but I will be in Lake Powell all week, so I am cramming right now, so I can take it tomorrow. Let me re-phase that, I am blogging right now, and I'll finish studying in a minute!
But, good news is.. I only have 9 more weeks of school!!! HOORAY! New class comes on Tues, and I am just glad I can skip the meet and greet this time. Don't really care to get to know a bunch of crazy girls again.. err, I mean, wonderful girls...

2 comments:

Brian said...

School shmool!

You soooo deserve a Lake Powell break. Just remember, you can always repeat a class, but you can never make up a vacation.

Hooray for next week!

Stephanie said...

Hey! I resent that! I'm going to make you introduce yourself to my class all by yourself just because you said that. I hope you had fun in Lake Powell :)