So, last Thurs night Rich and I decided to go visit one of his friends that we hadn't seen for a while. We showed up to a little dachshund dog barking at the front door, and were warned right off that it was his sisters dog, and that it had been beat really bad in the past. So, he picked up the dog and was holding it, and then gave me a treat to give to the dog. I was thinking, "great, I'll let it warm up to me a little, let it smell my hand, and then I will hold him....." well, when I went to hold the dog, it snapped right at my face and cut my lip and my chin!! I instantly started bleeding and ran into the bathroom to let the blood drip into the sink. We hurried and stuck some toilet paper on it and Rich drove me to the ER to get some stupid stitches. The doctor was really great, and I only ended up getting 3 stitches right below my left lip. Pretty sure it just looks and feels like a cold sore, and I won't be trying to hold other peoples dogs for a while..
Yes, I'm alive!
15 years ago

3 comments:
Oh my goodness Roo!! That would freak me out!! Dumb dog, I'm so sorry!
oh my heck Randi that sucks.. ha ha I remember having to get stitches on my lip from getting elbowed in the face during one of our soccer games at weber ha ha.. Im sorry that sucks.. I wanna see pics tho ha ha
Rah Rah!! I'm horrible, I was going to ask you about this when I saw you on Saturday night but completely forgot. You must be healing up great because I didn't notice a thing! Just kick dogs from now on.
Post a Comment