
Rich first told me he loved me on the way to his parents house on Christmas day and it's been nothing but good news since. On March 26th, he proposed to me at Liberty Park where we had taken some pictures when it first snowed there (I posted the pics in an earlier post). He told me that he wanted to take a few pictures and would be quick. I didn't suspect anything because we had just barely found a ring that week at his dad's store and he said it wouldn't be done for a week after they had found a diamond.. sneaky sneaky. So, we were over by the eagle and he told me to come over by him overlooking the pond, faced me, pulled out a ring and said "What do you say?" Then he got done on one knee and asked me to marry him. I was so excited I started to giggle and then said yes! It was so cold, we tried to take a few pics (which look awful) and then ran to the car.

11 comments:
I just love this story, so cute!! I don't know why this didn't show up as a new blog for me to read on my blog, I'll have to check out what's wrong..
Beautiful ring, beautiful girl, beautiful happiness!! Isn't this great? Woo-hoo! and I LOVE you. XO, always
I am so happy for you! It sounds like he is a great guy! What a cute story you two have! Good luck with the planning! It will be so fun!
Congrats, I have to admit that every time I have checked your blog in the past couple months I have been waiting for the announcement. I am sooo happy for you, you deserve the best and it sounds like you have found it. Make sure to send me an invite.
Danyle
Randi, it isn't too late, there's still time to save yourself! You're an attractive woman and you have other options!
Brian
(Rich's dad)
I am so Happy you guys love soccer and music that is such a perfect match.
Marc Hansen
Hey- I was showing people at work that you were engaged and the last comment was from Marc. But congratulations!
Time does FLY! I can't believe you are getting married!! When I met your bro you were a 9th grade cheerleader :) Crazy Crazy. Well I hope Rich knows what a lucky guys he is. Let me know where I can be of help
yay!!! im so happy!!!! and your ring is beautiful
I am so excited for you. Isn't it great when you just feel so happy all the time! :)
Congrats! I am so happy for you! And geez you have a big ring! :)
Post a Comment