Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Totally Random Post on Pens


Okay, so this is probably the most random post you will get out of me, but I was appalled at the cost of these pens so I just had to blog. The attorney I work for just came up to me and asked if I would at some point today, order him some new pens or parts, because his wasn't working. He is always mumbling to himself, and kept saying "that's what i get for getting attached to a pen." Well, I would know what it feels like to get attached to a pen, because I am very paticular about the pens I write with, but keep in mind that a pack of pens costs me only a few dollars. So, I get online, and we are searching for parts/pens and let me just tell you, these are so ridiculously expensive, and cost anywhere from $124-360 for just ONE pen! I guess they are some special pen made in Japan and they are called PILOT- Namiki Retractable Fountain Pens. Luckily, my boss knew how to fix it so I didn't order him a new one, but seriously, some people live in a freaking fantasy world made of money lol! So, there's my random post for the day hee hee.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Oh.. my.. goodness.. Craziness! That's all I have to say

hailee said...

ha..wow... i like my 5 buck pack of pens! ill stick with them.

Hillary Beus said...

ha ha wow!