Thursday, March 19, 2009

My fun day at work!!



What a fun day at work!! Today, I will be folding 1200 sheets of paper, sticking a return and mailing address on the envelopes, sealing the envelopes and then bringing them to the post office to get them stamped! I don't have work tomorrow, so I am pretty sure that I will prob either end up taking these home tonight, or staying late for work. UGH...
I kinda figured that I would come to work and they would all be done, but I ended up having to go and buy all the labels, and now I have to wait on the computer guys to make the labels.. hee hee.. aw shucks.
At least I got my speakers fixed and will be able to listen to some music while doing it.. pretty sure this is going to be a long, repetitive day at work, but I guess it's better being busy than having nothing to do.

<---- this is a picture of the lovely stack of papers I get to fold. Their are actually 2400 pages there right now cuz the letter I am sending out is 2 pages!! Yipee!!

2 comments:

Nicole Burton said...

Your boss needs to get you a automati folding machine! We had one when I worked at Alphagraphics. Saved a lot of time. Hope you had FUN!

Jewels said...

I was JUST going to mention the gloriousness that is the automatic folding machine. Dude, it's awesome. Your company must inVEST! How have you been? Haven't seen you forever...