
Top picture: Rich leaning over a storm drain.
Bottom picture: Rich falling into a storm drain.
I helped Rich on a commercial yesterday.. well, actually, I pretty much just sat around for 12 hours, fed birds at the park, and got burnt. They were doing a commercial for the storm drain people, and Rich had to be the stunt guy who gets pulled into a drain. I felt bad he had to do it because it was so gross in there-- it smelled like sewage, and it was rusty, dirty and dark. YUCK! Good thing Rich is such a MAN!
--For all of you who have no idea what a storm drain looks like, I made sure and added a picture of one ;)


1 comments:
Sweet Randi, you are so noble to think that Rich is a real Man because he's willing to dive down that storm drain. It's obvious to me that someone told him there were some BMW accessories down there....
Post a Comment