Thursday, September 2, 2010

It was my birthday..







23 years young, and I still feel like I am about 18. I am not sure if it's a good thing or not, to feel 5 years younger.. Well, on to the birthday celebration/explaination of these pictures...
My day started off with some beautiful red/orange sunflowers and a balloon from Ashley (a girl at school), and then followed by a yummy birthday cake from my sisters, and kids. Next, the girls went out and bought me this sweet princess crown pinata, and pin the tail on the donkey, which we named Tina, who is now our class mascot. We made our way out to the little courtyard in the back of the school, and hung the pinata with an extension cord, and used the end of a broom for the stick!
We laughed all day long, and had such a good time. I seriously had the best birthday I have had in a long time.
I told the girls that I hadn't had a birthday party like this since I was a little girl. I think the last time my mom tried to get my friends together on my birthday as a surprise, they went to the stomp instead lol. It's funny how people you barely know, can do so much for you on your special day.
The day was finished out with Dispicable Me in 3D, and on to Trio for a delicious dinner and great company! Thanks everyone for making my birthday the best!



1 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was fun. We do need to get together for lunch soon. We are almost done with our house, and will hopefully be moving in next month!